Hello 'Future' Buyer Specialist!
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
One of the top Buyer Teams, located in Flagstaff, AZ is looking for a Buyer Specialist to join their team. The team is growing at a fast pace and there are more leads then the team can handle.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in sales; Real Estate experience is preferable, however it is not a requirement.
- This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "problem solving."
- MUST have a passion for selling.
- MUST be a self starter and must have a can do attitude.
- MUST have a track record of proven results within the sales industry and will be able to show that they've been able to hit daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals set by previous employers.
- Effective communication skills in person and over the telephone are required. This person should be able to convert leads and set appointments on a high level.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- This person will be computer/technology literate.
This person's primary responsibilities are:
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for all sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer's agency agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with potential buyers in our buyers database, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to buy.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on purchasing a home using comparative sales data.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Submits showing feedback after showings and has a working knowledge of the market in the Greater Flagstaff Area.
- Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for all buyers.
Commission Based- Expected compensation should be between $50,000-$100,000
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps: